10 Fun Doormats for Your Front Porch. Make a statement by adding one of these fun typographic doormats on your front porch! Plus, a list of easy ways to add more charm to your porch.
10 Fun Doormats for Your Front Porch
A typographic doormat is a great way to make a statement when visitors come to your front door.
Up the style by adding a cute rug underneath, as I did with a buffalo check plaid rug. So easy and so adorable!
Easy Ways to Add MORE Charm to Your Porch
- Add a large rug to make it feel more like a finished space.
- Create a cozy spot to hang out. We love sitting in these rocking chairs with a coffee while our kids ride their scooters.
- Have a wood porch? Consider painting it! We painted ours black like many of the historic homes in downtown Charleston.
- Add some plants. I’m the WORST at keeping plants alive so I have a super low maintenance Sago Palm.
- Hang a classic door wreath like my Magnolia Leaf one.
- A hanging porch sign, like the one below I found at Hobby Lobby, is so charming!
- Change out the light for something with more character. We added a ceiling medallion for an extra cute touch.
- Paint your stairs risers. I painted mine to look like a faux-tile. Get the full How-To HERE.
- Place a large wooden Welcome Sign by the front door.
- Layer one or even two cute rugs under your doormat.
SHOP MY Porch
Which one of these doormats best fits your style, life, and humor?