Easy Modern Florals Accent Wall. This black and white statement wall looks like fancy wallpaper, but it’s way easier to create!
Easy Modern Florals Accent Wall
Our master bathroom water closet isn’t a room that many people see, but I wanted to give it a little flair anyhow. It was a quick and easy project that makes a statement.
You might recall that I did a wall super similar to this in my daughter’s bedroom. I loved how it came out, so I decided to create a black and white version in the water closet.
Want to create this look in your own home? It’s super easy!
Read on for all the details and head to the bottom of the post for the “Shop this post” links.
Easy Modern Florals Accent Wall: BASIC STEPS
- Once you’ve picked an accent wall, tape it off and then paint it in the color of your choice. I used Sherwin-Williams Black Magic in both the water closet and my daughter’s bedroom.
- Allow the paint to dry for 24 hours or more.
- Apply floral wall decals.
FLORAL WALL DECAL DETAILS
- Technically, the floral wall decals tell you to wait two weeks after painting to apply them, but I am impatient and only waited 24 hours without any issues. I did my daughter’s room months ago, and I can still peel the florals off the wall easily without damaging the paint if I wanted to.
- The floral wall decals are so much easier to apply than wallpaper. They’re fabric-like in texture. They don’t fall, yet they’re easy to peel off and move around.
- I’m a little obsessed with how user-friendly they are. And, of course, they look so gorgeous on the wall!
- I love a cute tissue box cover! So much more visually appealing than the tissue box itself.
- I also added a Water Hyacinth Basket to keep extra TP rolls handy.
- Add a cute wall shelf.
- Want to whip up my DIY “Take a Seat” sign? Head to the blog post to get the step-by-step instructions, and free SVG cut file or printable.
Shop THIS Post
Click any photo in the widget below to shop the items I used in this post.
WANT MORE DECOR INSPIRATION?
Click the button below to see more of our Home.